Sorto Forum Forum Index

Sorto Forum

Sorto Forum

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Giveaway page to print out your coupon
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
zhouyueyue

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2019 02:06:45    Post subject:  Giveaway page to print out your coupon
Description:

Information on Movie Giveaway
Posted On : Sep-28-2009 | seen (398) times | Article Word Count : 410 |

Jeff here with great news to share on a Free In-Room Movie Giveaway promotion. An avid movie buff
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, one of the things I enjoy most about staying at a hotel is catching a good flick in the comfort of my cozy room. During my recent trip to New York City, I managed to revisit scenes from my all-time favorite movies, including Scarface (1983) and The Lord of the Rings trilogy (2001-2003). Jeff here with great news to share on a Free In-Room Movie Giveaway promotion. An avid movie buff
, one of the things I enjoy most about staying at a hotel is catching a good flick in the comfort of my cozy room. During my recent trip to New York City, I managed to revisit scenes from my all-time favorite movies, including Scarface (1983) and The Lord of the Rings trilogy (2001-2003).

getaroom is now giving travelers another great reason to stay in their hotel rooms. For a limited time only
, you can enjoy a complimentary movie with your hotel stay. All you have to do is book a reservation between August 31, 2009 and October 31, 2009 for a minimum 2 night stay. Mail your Movie Giveaway coupon and hotel receipt and you鈥檒l get reimbursed up to $15 for your in-room movie. You鈥檒l be able to stay anytime before December 31
, 2009.

Visit our official In-Room Movie Giveaway page to print out your coupon and mail it (along with the hotel receipt) to the address shown.

Whether you鈥檙e traveling alone on business or vacationing with your family, a free movie is a welcome treat following a long day of work or sightseeing. Sit back, get the popcorn ready
, and immerse yourself in an in-room movie of your choice!

You can enjoy your complimentary in-room movie at getaroom properties based in any of our 19 cities including New York, the setting for landmark films like The Godfather (1972) and Raging Bull (1980); Los Angeles, which provided the backdrop for the science fiction film E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982); Boston
, which is where Academy Award-winning masterpieces like Glory (1989), Good Will Hunting (1997) and Mystic River (2003) were set; and Las Vegas, the setting for the star-studded Ocean鈥檚 Eleven (2001).

Many popular films have also had scenes filmed in our European destinations. Some scenes from one of my favorite comedy movies
, Shanghai Knights (2003), were shot in London. If you plan to visit Paris, you鈥檒l be at a filming location for action-packed hits like Independence Day (1996)
, starring Will Smith, and The Bourne Identity (2002), just one of many great movies featuring Matt Damon.

By calling our reservation line
, you can receive a $25 rebate offer for bookings of two nights or more. Subscribe to our getaroom YouTube channel, which features our wide range of Travel Talk videos, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Loans Guaranteed Approval- Guaranteed Monetary Aids For All Money Seekers

Posted On : Dec-23-2011 | seen (106) times | Article Word Count : 442 |

Loans Guaranteed Approval is open for all UK citizens that can be used for any purpose. Now
, UK citizens can overcome their financial woes just by spending few of minutes to send your request online. People who are in need of perfect monetary solution for removing the complications of cash emergencies? Complications related to finances often bother the people who are completely dependent on their fixed monthly income. Loans Guaranteed Approval become the most preferred choice of money seekers you do not want to take a risk during cash urgencies. Such kind of urgencies can't be sufficed without getting assistance of perfect fiscal support. You cannot delay or avoid such kind of cash urgencies that compel you to grab the funds from any possible way. You may have spent a lot of time in search of suitable financial solution and that .
Adv

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2019 02:06:45    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sorto Forum Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: